Call 763-315-1812 or Email email@example.com
“Spend your vacation on 100 feet of sugar sand beach on Lake Edward that is equal to, or better than, any beach in the Brainerd area.”
Lake Edward and the Brainerd Lakes Area Offers
- 2,032 acres of fishing, boating, swimming, fun, relaxing and great memories.
- Exceptionally clean waters with water clarity of up to 14 feet.
- Great fishing for Walleye, Northern Pike, Largemouth Bass, Sunfish and Crappie.
- Shopping in Baxter, Brainerd, Cross Lake, Merrifield, Nisswa or Pequot Lakes.
- The many great golf courses in the Brainerd Lakes Area.
- The Paul Bunyan bike and roller blading trail is just 5 minutes away.
- Plus much more!
Our Cabin Provides
- Peace and quiet!
- Accommodations for 6 with 2 bedrooms, a full bath, living room, family room and kitchen.
- 100 feet of private, sugar sand beach the kids will love.
- Long (50-75 yards), gentle elevation in the water. There are no sudden drop-offs.
- Abundant wildlife with the opportunity to see deer, listen to the loons and watch the eagles soar.
- Gentle elevation from the cabin to beach.
- A nice, private, lakeside yard.
- A 16’ X 20’ screen porch to enjoy the lake breezes, eat a meal or take a break from the sun.
- Charcoal grill.
- Ceiling fans.
- Two window air conditioners for those occasional “humid” days.
- Washer and clothes lines (please bring your own detergent).
- TV, VCR & DVD player.
- Dock space for your boat.
- Bed linen is provided (please bring your own towels).
- Fire pit for a relaxing evening fire by the sugar sand beach.
- Boat and/or pontoon rental is available at nearby Cozy Bay Resort.
- We’re in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area, 8 miles north of Brainerd and just south of Big Pelican Lake.
2013 Rental Rates (Weekly Rentals Only)
|Regular Season||May 25 – June 22||$1,100 per week for up to 6 persons with a $250 security deposit.|
|Peak Season||June 22 – August 31||$1,350 per week for up to 6 persons with a $250 security deposit.|
Security Deposit & Taxes
- A $250 Security Deposit is required by cash, check, or money order, within 1 week of making your reservation to guarantee your reservation. If we do not receive your security deposit within 1 week (7 calendar days) of you making a reservation, the dates you tentatively reserved will be opened up to all other potential renters once again.
- The Security Deposit holds your reservation and also serves as a damage/security deposit.
- The Security Deposit is refundable in full upon completion of your scheduled stay without damage, or excessive cleaning to, or loss of property.
- Upon receiving your deposit, a confirmation, map and information letter will be sent to you.
- Rates are subject to Minnesota State Sales Tax (currently 6.875% ) that is not included in the rates shown above. The Minnesota State Sales Tax rate in effect at the time of your rental will be added to your bill and submitted to the State of Minnesota.
- Please notify us immediately if it is necessary to cancel your reservation. The more time we have, the greater opportunity we will have to re-rent the cabin.
- If cancellation is made greater than, or equal to, 60 days prior to the beginning date of your scheduled stay, your deposit will be refunded to you if the vacancy created by your cancellation is filled in the same capacity as your reservation.
- If the cancellation is made less than 60 days prior to the beginning date of your scheduled stay, the Security/Damage Deposit will be forfeited.
- Saturday to Saturday rental.
- Check in is 3:30 p.m.
- Check out is 10:00 a.m. at the latest.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no tents, campers, RV’s, etc.
- No telephone is provided at the cabin so you will need a cell phone. The best reception is down by the lake.
- No internet is provided at the cabin however their are several internet cafes nearby for your use.
Feel free to contact Jon or Deb using the contact information below with any questions you may have. Thanks!